Saturday, November 29, 2008

More Lily Pages

Breakfast, breakfast, my favorite first meal,
Can I have a doughnut, or maybe some oatmeal?
Remember, I can’t like butter or bread,
But please don’t take too long I really need to be fed!
All done! It was so good! Thank you thank you!
You know just what I like! How did you guess? You must like that too.

Good job, now go wash your hands, first soap,
Not so much, Lily, now don’t you mope.
Scrub, scrub, scrub, now for your teeth.

My teeth, my teeth! I love to brush my teeth!
I love my pink paste and princess brush,
Oooo did I see my baby in my room? I better rush
I think she’s stinky and needs a diaper change.
Baby, did you say you were hungry? That’s strange,

Where did your bottle go? Is it in the lego drawer?
I could make a tower… higher, higher, just a little more,
And crash! Jaron, did you do that?
What a cool hat!

Can I try it on? Let me try.
I don’t care if you had it first its mi-
Ow! You hit me! Why!?!
Now I’m going to cry!!!!!

I have to say sorry? But he hit me!
Yes. I took the hat and would be sad if he did that to me.
Okay, I’m sorry and I love you. Let’s play!
I won’t be mean, please stay!

I love to play with you all the time.
Hot or cold, at home or away- anytime!

No comments: